Thursday, December 4, 2014

She Is An Addict

"She will ask for help, but only when it is too late – because asking for help is the hardest thing she has ever done. She is not the helped; she is the helper. She will ask for help after she has drained her family’s bank account and tried to quit on her own a hundred times. She will ask for help when she is riddled with guilt and shame, and there is nothing left to do but die or beg for tender mercies she offered so many other people. She will ask for help because she can’t see up from down anymore."

Every day I'm full of gratitude for this new clean and sober life I'm living. In order to show appreciation I write about my journey. In this post I submitted to 
www.sober mommies.com I was able to to get seriously vulnerable and the response from doing so was amazing. It is my responsibility to my family, myself and to the millions of others in recovery or seeking recovery to share my story. This is what keeps me sane, sober and helps other people just like me see it's possible. Possibility saved my life. 

"Failure is experience, strength and hope in disguise". Click on the link & Enjoy the read :)

http://sobermommies.com/she-is-an-addict/


No comments:

Post a Comment